The University of Manchester, School of Electrical and Electronic Designing is happy to offer Worldwide Brilliance Undergrad Grants.
For this scholarship, every single worldwide understudy are qualified who are holding an offer of a spot inside the Workforce will be consequently considered for a scholarship. The honors will appear as a grant against the educational cost expenses.
The School of Electrical and Electronic Designing is basically situated in the Sackville Road Building. They endeavor to proceed with the magnificent training measures we’ve kept up for over a century.
- Applications Deadline: June 30, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to undergraduate Coursework students.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships of £2,000 per annum will be awarded.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Ten scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Eligibility and selection:
- This scheme applies to any undergraduate degree program within the Faculty of Science and Engineering at the University of Manchester.
- All international students who are holding an offer of a place within the Faculty will be automatically considered for a scholarship.
How to Apply: Students will need to complete a scholarship application form through the given link: https://www.eee.manchester.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/how-to-apply/
- Each scholarship will be awarded on the basis of a student demonstrating high performance in their high school final year examinations (or equivalent) and the academic references on their UCAS form.
- Extracurricular activities will also be taken into accounts such as contribution to activities in your school or community, this information will be taken from the personal statement included on the UCAS form.