The University of Greenwich is putting forth worldwide scholarship grants for abroad understudies. The grant offers the chance to examine the undergrad and postgraduate qualification program.
Global understudies will’s identity put on a full-time college degree program or postgraduate showed the program for the 19/20 scholarly year are qualified to apply.
The University of Greenwich is a state funded college in London, Joined Kingdom. It has three grounds in London and Kent, Britain. The college offers in excess of 1,200 postgraduate and qualification programs
- Applications Deadline: March 15, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study the undergraduate & postgraduate degree program
- Study Subject: Scholarships are available in any subject offered by the university
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships will be awarded worth up to £500 – £3,000 and a tuition fee reduction
The scholarship is awarded for the first academic year of study only. Students must pay the full cost of tuition in subsequent years of study
- Nationality: All Nationalities
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: To available for the scholarship, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have been offered a place on a full-time undergraduate degree program or full-time postgraduate taught the program for the 19/20 academic year
- Applicants must be a fee assessed as overseas
- Candidates must be a registering on a degree program at the University of Greenwich for the first time and not be in receipt of any other award such as a bursary or scholarship of any kind
- For graduates of the University, they offer separate alumni scholarship
- The scholarship is awarded for the first academic year of study only
- Students must pay the full cost of tuition in subsequent years of study. Students on a work placement in academic year 2019/20 are not eligible to apply.
Note: you must be an international fee-paying student, and already hold an offer to study with the University of Greenwich for September 2019 or January 2020 to be eligible to apply for this scholarship award.
Applicants can apply to any panel below but are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. The panel will meet on:
- April 1, 2019 (deadline for submitting a scholarship application is 15 March 2019)
- June 1, 2019 (deadline for submitting a scholarship application is 17 May 2019)
- August 1, 2019 (deadline for submitting a scholarship application is 19 July 2019)
- November 1, 2019 (deadline for submitting a scholarship application is 18 October 2019)
- December 1, 2019 (deadline for submitting a scholarship application is 15 November 2019)
How to Apply: The applicants must submit an online application at https://www.gre.ac.uk/international/international-scholarships-award
- Successful applicants will be notified within 4 weeks of the panel meeting.