News

14 Year Old Girl Electrocuted Making Tik Tok Video – Graphic Photo



14 Year Old Indonesian Girl Electrocuted Making Tik Tok Video

TikTok happens to be one among the highly used social media platform with a record of a huge number of daily sign ups. However, it was reported that a 14 year old girl died while making a TikTok video in Indonesia. Picture of the girl laying dead is making rounds on twitter.

The deceased teen, identified as “D,” was making a TikTok video on the roof of her home. Her phone slipped out of her hand and fell between two power cables.

According to reports, when she reached for her phone that fell cables, D was electrocuted and badly burned. A local Indonesian newspaper, Tempo, reported that West Cikarang police chief, Akta Wijaya, said on Tuesday: “At the time of the incident, the victim was playing on the third floor of their house. We are collecting statements from all of the eyewitnesses.”

The officer added, “The victim was playing with an app in their mobile device. That is what we want to educate, just to be clear. This is a tragedy for us all.”

The graphic image was published by multiple Indonesian news agencies, then it made its way onto social media. Peep the graphic picture below :

WARNING – VERY GRAPHIC IMAGE


Tags

Patricia Dominic

An Editor For HNN. A Media Enthusiast with years experience in fashion Designing, Her love for art and music and vast knowledge of urban culture makes her a remarkable writer.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
Close
Close