“The Flash” Child Actor Logan Williams cause of death have been revealed by his Mother to be fentanyl overdose.
Actor Logan Williams, known for the role he played as Young Berry Allen on CW’s The Flash, died last month at the age of 16, Logan Williams cause of death have been confirmed as his mother revealed it to be, a fentanyl overdose.
Marlyse Williams in an interview with New York Post revealed that “[He] was in complete denial because he was so ashamed,” she said “I did everything humanly possible, everything a mother could do. I did everything but handcuff him to me to try to keep him safe.”
She says young actor struggled with the addiction for three years. She also says she remortgaged her house to send her son to rehab centers in the U.S. and in British Columbia, Canada. Logan also spent time in a group home.
“His death is not going to be in vain,” she said. “He’s going to help a lot of people down the road.”
“I was so impressed by not only Logan’s talent but his professionalism on set,” Flash star Grant Gustin said in a tribute post on Instagram. “My thoughts and prayers will be with him and his family during what is I’m sure an unimaginably difficult time for them.”